Monday, May 26, 2008

Damn you Napoleon Dynamite!

I just realized that one of my favorite TERRIBLE '80s songs was used in Napoleon Dynamite. Lame. You know that crappy "Forever Young" track? I really like that song. But now if I tell anyone that, they're going to be like "LOL NAPOLEON DYNAMITE! U LIKE 80'S FOR IRONY!"

But no, I legitimately like 80s pop. Even though I realize it's bad. I could totally listen to that song on repeat. I just actually paid 99 cents to download it from the itunes music store.

LAME MOVIES RUINING THINGS I LIKE.

The other songs I have download from itunes :
(Every Day I'm) Hustlin' - Rick Ross
The Way I Feel Inside - The Zombies
Early One Morning - Custer Larue (I don't care about the artist, it's a traditional british folk song and she has a pretty voice)

No comments: